Cooperating Collections are free funding information centers in libraries, community foundations, and other nonprofit resource centers that provide a core collection of Foundation Center publications and a variety of supplementary materials and services in areas useful to grantseekers.
Collection Quick Facts
- The Cooperating Collection is housed at the United Way of Coastal Georgia office located at 3400 Parkwood Drive, Suite A, Brunswick, GA 31520.
- Collection resources are free and available to the public from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday — Friday. The Collection Supervisor or other United Way staff members will be available to assist visitors during those hours.
- No appointments are necessary but interested parties are strongly encouraged to call ahead to verify both computer and staff availability.
- The Collection will be closed on the following holidays: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Access to the Foundation Center databases is only possible from within the walls of the United Way of Coastal Georgia. Appropriate links, on this website, will automatically be enabled for on-site users. There is currently one dedicated computer workstation but multiple visitors with wireless enabled laptops are permitted access to the databases through the United Way of Coastal Georgia’s wireless network.
Visitors to the Cooperating Collection will be required to sign the United Way of Coastal Georgia's Acceptable Use Agreement prior to using the Electronic Information Resources provided. To expedite access to the Cooperating Collection, you may wish to print, read and sign the United Way of Coastal Georgia Usage Agreement prior to your first visit. This form will also be available at the United Way office.
Print Resources are located in the Community Foundation Resource Room and are available for on-site use.