United Way of Coastal Georgia seeks a proven leader for the position of President & CEO.
United Way of Coastal Georgia is a resource development and community impact organization meeting community needs, in Glynn and McIntosh Counties, through a $1.2 annual fundraising campaign. The scope of this position is broad, requiring the CEO to establish and maintain significant relationships with persons at all levels within the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Responsibilities lie in two broad areas:
- Complex Resource Development
- Non-profit Management & Leadership
Successful candidate will have:
- Preferably ten years of work experience, recently as senior executive, five plus years of management experience, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Success in complex resource development.
- Bachelor’s degree; postgraduate studies desired.
- Demonstrated commitment to health and human services.
As a proven leader, the successful candidate will be an enthusiastic community builder who has utilized volunteer resources, management skills, communication skills, and ability to negotiate, collaborate and foster inclusiveness among a wide range of people with diverse backgrounds is essential.
Competitive compensation package.
Qualified candidates are invited to send resume and cover letter outlining experience, education and training to match criteria to: Executive Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
United Way of Coastal Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline to submit Resume - November 15, 2012